- read our cover comic
- who's who: remember to meet our contributors
- here's some launch day info
Pretty awesome, innit. Here are some people who think so:
|L-R: Contributor & guest curator Vivek Nityananda, Managing Editor Britt Coxon, Editor in Chief Lydia Wysocki. Photo by @paulxthompson|
- Jess Bradley
- Terry Wiley, with guest curator Irene Brown
- Emily Rose Lambert, with guest curator Dan Skerritt
- Samuel C Williams, with guest curators Vivek Nityananda and Erica McAllister
- Sigmund Reimann, with guest curator Fiona Ware
- John Gatehouse and Dave Windett, with the Environmental Records Centre North East
|Some of our 20,000 comics. That's 450 kilograms of comics, right there. Photo by @paulxthompson)|
Spineless-the-comic is free and launches in print on 1st August. There are 20,000 print copies and we're proud of every last one of them. It has 16 pages and is full colour throughout, all comics no messing. It's aimed at children age 6-10 but probably suitable for ages 6-110. We're also planning a digital version which will be available right here at newcastlesciencecomic.blogspot.com
Spineless comic contributors and friends of the project will be at the exhibition from 3-4pm to have a good look around and marvel at all the people reading our comic. We'll then be off to the pub to raise a glass to the comic. Say hello if you see us!
Can't wait until then? Asteroid Belter, our first Newcastle Science Comic comic is still available to read in full free online: http://newcastlesciencecomic.blogspot.co.uk/p/asteroid-belter-project.html.